Online applications are available to new, sole applicants who do not need an overdraft. All other applicants can apply by phone or in branch.
Are you a new or existing customer?
Are you opening an account in your name or a joint application?
Do you require an overdraft?
Our online application does not currently offer the ability to arrange an overdraft. If you require an overdraft on your account, please call us or visit us in branch.
- Our application takes just 10-15 minutes
- Get an instant decision* if successful
- Register for internet and telephone banking
- Option to switch your existing account to us
- You must be 18 or over to apply online
* We aim to give online decisions for applications submitted between 8am to 10pm, Monday - Saturday and 8am to 9pm on Sundays. If we are unable to provide an instant decision or your application is submitted outside these times, we will aim to inform you within one working day.
You will need this to apply:
- Your address details for the past 3 years
- Your current employer’s details (if applicable)
- Income details - your Gross Annual and Net Monthly salaries
- Details of your expenditure – e.g. Mortgage/Rent, loan payments
- Your current bank details (if you are planning to Switch)