Skip to content Skip to primary navigation Skip to secondary navigation
We use cookies to keep our websites easy to use and relevant to our users' requirements and to enable us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. We do NOT use cookies to collect any personal information about you. By continuing to browse our web pages, you agree that we may use cookies for these purposes. Find out more.×

Contact us

Yorkshire Bank products and services


Contact numbers
Frequently asked questions
Submit an enquiry
  • Department Contact details
    24 hour customer services 0800 456 1 247
    24 hour customer services (outside UK) +44 141 951 7315
    Internet banking helpdesk 0800 456 1 247
    Lost and stolen cards 0800 456 1 247 or Contact Branch
    Lost and stolen cards (outside UK) +44 141 951 7315
    Credit card customer services 0800 678 3320
    Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) 0800 055 6655
    Report phishing e-mails
    Personal loan enquiries 0800 707 6471
    Personal loan/savings and investments 0800 20 21 22
    Current account application enquiries 0800 028 3632
    Existing mortgage enquiries 0800 121 4203
    Business direct 0800 756 0800
  • How can I have my Planned Borrowing Limit reviewed?

    In order to have your Planned borrowing limit (previously know as overdraft) reviewed for increase/decrease you will be required to contact our customer services department .

    How do I submit a complaint about Payment Protection Insurance?

    Our Payment Protection Insurance Information page has information on how to make a complaint or submit an information request.

    How do I change my address?

    If you are fully registered for Telephone Banking and have accepted the Terms and Conditions to use this service then you can call customer services and have your address updated over the telephone, alternatively you are required to put your request in writing with all account numbers the change of address it to affect detailed, a signature is required for verification by all parties associated to the account. This letter should then be sent to your account holding branch. Branch details can be located from your statement or by using the branch locator on this website.

    Who should I contact with enquiries relating to Child Trust funds and Bonds?

    Information on child savings is available by selecting the 'Savings' tab and the 'children savings' from the left hand menu. Should you find you have an enquiry that can not be answered by the information contained within these pages please contact customers services during branch opening times to ensure your enquiry can be directed appropriately.

    I have received a letter/e-mail how do I know if it genuine or phishing?

    We will never contact you via e-mail asking you to provide your personal information, where you have received communication of this type asking for you log in details, card details or personal information advising that you are entitled to receive funds after following these instruction this is likely to be phishing and should be forwarded to our report phishing e-mail address. Should you have any further doubts please contact customer services to discuss further in person.

    I had an account many years ago, how can I check if this is still active?

    In order to establish if your account is still active please contact your previous account holding branch with the information you hold together with a valid form of identification. If you cannot supply the sorting code or account number please contact our Head Office on 0113 807 2000 who may be able to assist you further in attempting to trace these details.

    How can I resolve Internet Banking not displaying properly on Internet Explorer?

    If you are experiencing difficulties viewing your Internet Banking this can sometimes be related to the browser you are using and can often be easily addressed by pressing the compatibility view button (Internet Explorer only) on the far right hand side of your address bar. The compatibility view button will look like a piece of paper torn in two. When you move your mouse over the icon the words "compatibility view" will be displayed. Click the icon and the website will then run on compatibility view, this often resolves the issue of menus and/or options disappearing.

    Capturing your tax information

    CYB00074-FATQA-FAQ-078685-YO68 (PDF opens in a new window)


Making a complaint

Yorkshire Bank is committed to providing a high standard of customer service.

However, if you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, internal complaint handling procedures are in place to deal with your concerns effectively and in the correct manner.

Find out more on making a complaint

Suspicious email?

What to do if you think you have received a phishing email:

Lost or stolen bank card

If you lose your Autobank card or believe it to be stolen, notify your branch immediately.

Phone our 24 hour banking line which operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year, the number is 0800 456 1 247 (Outside the UK phone +44 141 951 7315).

These services may be temporarily unavailable during periods of routine maintenance.

You are here: Contact us