Readycash - Our Basic Bank Account
- Debit Card for easy payment
- Withdraw up to £350* or top-up a mobile phone, 24 hours a day 365 days of the year at any Yorkshire Bank ATM or ATM in the UK or abroad† or at Post Office counters nationwide
- Counter service in branch
Our Readycash Account is ideal if you only require a basic current account. Pay for goods and services at retailers with your Debit Card, or access your cash through our vast network of ATMs, at any Yorkshire Bank branch or at Post Office counters.
What you get
The basic current account with great benefits
- Debit Card lets you pay for goods and services in person, by phone, online and abroad
- Get CashBack from participating retailers
- Withdraw up to £350* a day or top-up a mobile phone, 365 days of the year at any Yorkshire Bank ATM or ATM in the UK or abroad
- Pay your bills using Direct Debit or Standing Order
- 24 Hour Telephone Banking and Internet Banking
- More frequent statements can be requested and are subject to a charge
- Your salary, wage, pension or grant can be paid directly into your account
- Mobile phone top-up at ATMs.
Other current accounts
- Current Account Plus - a competitive overdraft rate, an exclusive savings account and great travel offers
- Student Account - enjoy student life without worrying about your finances!
*Subject to available funds. While we do not charge for this service, other providers may do so. An ATM may be temporarily unavailable due to periods of routine maintenance.
24 Hour Telephone Banking and Internet Banking may be temporarily unavailable during periods of routine maintenance. For your security, calls may be monitored or recorded.