Charity term deposit
A charity term deposit from Yorkshire Bank can offer you a guaranteed rate of return for your surplus cash over a set period. There are no withdrawals or additions permitted during the term, but the benefit is growth for your money by the end of your term.
- Deposit from £25,000 to £5,000,000.
- Various terms and interest options available. Ask relationship manager for details.
- The deposit amount, term and interest rate are fixed at the time of making the deposit for added certainty.
- Available to registered or exempt status charities.
- guidance from your relationship manager.
- A guaranteed rate of return on your surplus cash.
- Standard interest rates can be found in the interest rates and charges section. Speak to your relationship manager for more details.
- Please note withdrawals or early closure of the term deposit are not permitted under any circumstances during the fixed term except in the event of the death of the account holder (or one of them if joint account). See Term Deposit Terms and Conditions (opens in new window) clause 2.3 for further information, if there is anything that you don't understand please contact us for clarification.
- Credit Interest will be paid gross.
- Interest calculated daily on the full cleared balance.
- Standing orders or direct debits are not available on this type of account.