Business term deposit
Business term deposits at Yorkshire Bank allow you to save that extra cash in your business for a defined period and earn interest, which could help you invest in future development. You know what return you will get on your cash when you choose the amount and the term. There are no withdrawals or additions permitted during the term of the account.
- Minimum £5000 deposit, maximum £5,000,000.
- Choose from a range of investment terms.
- Help and advice from your relationship manager.
- Guaranteed return on your initial investment.
- Interest rate and advice is available from your relationship manager.
- Please note withdrawals or early closure of the term deposit are not permitted under any circumstances during the fixed term except in the event of the death of the account holder (or one of them if joint account). See term deposit terms and conditions (opens in new window) clause 2.3 for further information. If there is anything that you don't understand please contact us for clarification.
- Various fixed terms available.
- Interest calculated daily on the full cleared balance.
- Standing orders or direct debits are not available on this type of account.
- Alternative option - treasury fixed term deposit.
Other business solutions